MASS LIVE STREAMED ON YOUTUBE
Mass is livestreamed at 11.30am on Sundays.
Holy Mass is celebrated in the Cathedral at the following times:
Sunday: 8am, 10am, 11.30am & 6.30pm.
Monday– Friday: 12.05pm.
For full details of all services. including all masses in the City Centre Partnership churches see weekly newsletter
CHRISTMAS 2021 AT ST MARY'S CATHEDRAL
Christmas Eve: St Mary’s Cathedral - Mass 4pm & 7pm (Solemn Mass with Bishop Robert)
Christmas Day: St Mary’s Cathedral - Mass 8am & 10am
For full details of all Christmas services for St Mary's Cathedral and all City Centre Partnership churches see newsletter.
Further information on booking, where applicable will be available in next week’s newsletter.
CELEBRATING THE YEAR OF THE EUCHARIST
During Advent at the Cathedral there will be exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from Monday-Friday from after 12.05pm Mass until 3.30pm.
Opening times are Monday-Saturday 10am-3pm and Sunday 10am-2pm.
PAULINE BOOKS AND MEDIA
Opening hours: Sunday 8:30am - 1pm; Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10am - 4.30pm; Saturday 9:45am - 1pm
• The use of hand sanitiser should continue on entry/exit.
• It is no longer necessary to have a one-way system around the church.
• Pews will not be blocked off, but the 1m social distancing rule is still in force between households/bubbles.
• The Lady Altar aisle pews (tower side of the Cathedral) will be kept at 2m distancing for those who wish to remain further apart. Some pews will be blocked off.
• Individual chairs must be kept at 1m apart.
• The use of face coverings is recommend, they MUST be worn when communal singing takes place.
• The Offertory Procession may take place (those taking part must sanitise hands before/after)
• The sign of peace remains suspended.
• The arrangements for Holy Communion are to stay the same.
• Readers will now use the ambo to proclaim the readings/bidding prayers.
• Churches will be deep cleaned once weekly and pew ends and touch points will be cleaned regularly after use.